Thursday, July 12, 2012

ESS II: i'm synonym with 2D



It's not about the 2D movie or whatever it is called. It's about how the number 2 and D is so synonym with my life. Maybe some of you have your own fav number or even fav letter. Just like my friend who love 7 as she was born on July. And I love number 8 not only because I was born on that month. Actually, I do love the figure of the 8. Maybe because it do look like a curve of a woman.

2 plays great role in my life. I am the number 2 in my siblings. In my primary school, most of the time, i always got number 2 in exam. Almost of the time maybe, from standard one to six. And the one who always be the number one is 'he'. There was one time when I finally got number 1. I was so happy, cause number 1 means, larger presents from the teachers. But, my happiness was not last longer. My mum who was my class teacher, give me back my number 2 and 'he' got his number 1 back. Reason is, she afraid that 'he' and 'he' mum will be sad just because 'he' got one point below me.

Then, when I entered university, I seat for MUET. It happened again. I failed to get the required band with just 2 marks below the borderline. Then, the second time, I manage to get that band with just 2 marks over the borderline. I was lucky for just 2 marks. But, that's not mean 2 is my lucky number.

D. That's what my friends call me. With a single D or double D. My name also start with a D. And I take a course which also start with D. Insyallah, I will be a Dentist and got a title D front of my name.Insyallah. Hope I will be one of the final year student for the next sem.

p/s: my future H also will start with  D as I'll call him 'Darling'..Just kidding..

Just to make it clear,,H stands for Hubby. Not an initial of someone.. (-L-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...