ye2,cuti..tapi, tak macam sabtu yg sebelum2 ni..no more lepak2 n rileks2..coz arini plan nak study BHSC and CD..(Dato', sorry coz baru nak study, he2)..tapi buku x buka2 agi ni..sabar ye buku,jap agi aku start..
And this afternoon, plan nak pergi shopping jap..yela,nak beli bekalan utk berjuang selama seminggu ni..hm,,nescafe...should I buy it? Do I need it?..still don't know..but there's in the list..
I want to share bout what i read in Softpedia.."Top 15 effects that coffee has on your health"..feel free to read..this article really make me think twice..
- The caffeine eases withdrawal symptoms accumulating overnight, but does not make people more alert.
- Caffeine has been found to prevent cognitive decline in the elderly women.
- Coffee defends against blepharospasm, an involuntary eye spasm which makes patients blink uncontrollably, which may turn into a severe vision impairment, and in severe cases, this can make the patients functionally blind.
- Brewed coffee also contains soluble cellulose fibers, which help the body absorb vital nutrients, keep a lid on cholesterol and fight constipation.
- High coffee consumption (more than three cups per day for years) increases loss of bone mineral density
- The effect of coffee on the cardiovascular health is controversial: some say it's good, others that it is a risk factor.
- Caffeine causes sleep disturbances
- Coffee could cut the risk of skin cancer.
- Coffee fights gout symptoms
- Two cups of coffee reduce significantly post-gym muscle
- Caffien mixed with acetaminophen (paracetamol) can damage your liver.
- Caffeine gets women in the mood for sex, especially in moderate amounts and when the women are not heavy drinkers.
- Unfiltered coffee increases the level of cholesterol.
- Coffee was found to remove 78-90 % of the heavy metals dissolved in the tap water, like lead or copper
- COFFEE CAN KILL YOU!
And in the end,, I still want to buy it..i need it..